Availability & Payment
During the retreats in Benitachell, a charming house is at your disposal. Breakfast and evening dinner are served in the restaurant nearby. The house and the restaurant are owned by a friendly English-speaking couple taking great care of their guests and will make sure you enjoy all the rest periods during your retreat.
Rest between the workshops and night time take place in one large shared sleep zone. Men and women are somewhat separated. Besides the obvious benefits to create a nice group synergy, a shared house has also very practical benefits as we can pick up and drop off everyone at once between every workshop.
1. I like to join a Quorem and I did check the best period to participate.
2. I fill in the contact form and specify the retreat I like to join.
3. After confirmation of availability, I pay 250 euro reservation fee.
(After the payment of the reservation fee, your place is reserved)
4. I fulfill the payment of 500 euro, 15 days before my retreat.
(After completion of payment, your participation is booked)
5. Meeting the 1st day of your retreat at 4.00 pm at restaurant Alcasar.
See you then!!
Living in Belgium
Living in Austria
Living in Spain
Living in The Netherlands